Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Contact Citizens Bank Customer Service for Online Banking access.
- Your NetTeller ID will be assigned by Citizens Bank. Your initial NetTeller PIN will be the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. You will be required to change your PIN the first time you log on to NetTeller. NetTeller requires your e-mail address.
- Log on to Citizens Bank’s website at www.cbkamericus.com
- Follow the steps to access online banking. Enter your NetTeller ID and PIN in the appropriate fields.
- You will be prompted to answer a list of security questions.
- Once logged on, a listing of your accounts accessible through NetTeller will be displayed.
- To add additional accounts to your online banking account, please contact customer service.
Next to each account is a drop-down menu with the list of activities available for your account. (Some account options may not be available or may require additional fees.)
Viewing Account Information
- Select “Transactions” from the drop-down menu to view transactions that have posted to your account since your last statement.
- Click on the column headings to change the order in which transactions are displayed. If sorting by “Ref/Check No.”, the balance column will not be shown.
- If images of checks are available, click “View Image” in the Check No. column.
You may view activity Since Last Statement, Previous 7 Days, 15 Days, or 30 Days.
- Select “Transfers” from the drop-down menu next to the account from which you want the funds debited.
- From here you will be able to enter a new transfer, view pending transfers, or view transfer history for the selected account.
- To enter a new transfer, select “New.”
- Enter all necessary fields including account number transferring to, amount, and the frequency.
- Click SUBMIT.
The cut-off time for funds transfers is 5 p.m. EST for regular transfers and 4 p.m. EST for cash management users. Transfers entered after this time will be processed on the following business day.
Adding Stop Payments
- The fee for stop payment is $25.00.
- Select “Stop Payments” from the drop-down menu next to the account for which you want to add the stop. Fill in required fields.
- Click Submit.
- Print your Stop Payment and sign.
- Mail/Fax to the bank at fax number (229) 928-6488.
- Stop Payment is not valid unless we receive a signed confirmation within 10 business days from the date of Stop Payment.
- Stop Payment is effective for 6 months after acceptance date and will expire unless renewed in writing.
Managing Online Banking
You can make many changes to your Citizens Bank Online Account by accessing “Options.” Under the Account Management Options menu, you will have a Personal, Account, Display, and Alert Tab.
From the “Personal” tab you can:
- Change your e-mail address
- Change your Citizens Bank 12-digit ID to a name or number that is easily remembered. (You can still use the 12-digit ID at any time.)
- Change your PIN
From the “Account” tab you can:
- Change from account numbers to account names
From the “Display” tab you can:
- Change the way your account history is displayed.
From the “Alert” tab you can:
- Create items for which you will be sent an alert. You may enter alerts to watch account balances, be notified when a check clears; or personal watches, such as birthdays or anniversaries.
Setting Up Your Account to PAY BILLS
- Contact Citizens Bank Customer Service to be set up for bill pay.
- Log on to NetTeller and select the Bill Pay menu. From the drop-down menu, select the account you want to designate as the Bill Pay account.
- Select the left most digit for bill payment check numbers. (Please choose a number different from that of the checks in your checkbook to help distinguish between personal and Bill Pay checks.)
- Multiple accounts will be available for Bill Pay but separate fees will apply.
- Monthly fee of $4.75 per Bill Pay account.
- Your first 10 Bill Pay items are included free with your flat monthly charge.
- $.40 per transaction for every transaction after the first 10
Setting Up Payees
- Select “Add Payee” from the Bill Payment
- Enter all fields and click SEARCH
- If payee is found in electronic database simply click SUBMIT to add as an electronic payee.
- If requested payee is not found in the electronic database, it must be added as a check payee.
- Click on “Add Check Payee” then re-enter all necessary fields and click SUBMIT.
- Once payees are added they can be viewed and certain information can be edited by selecting “Payees” from the Bill Payment Menu.
Setting Up Payments
- Select “New Payment” from the Bill Payment menu.
- Quick Payment option allows you to enter several payments at one time.
- To pay only one bill select “Add Payment” under the New Payment Menu.
- From the drop-down menus select the account from which the bill will be paid and the payee.
- Enter the dollar amount of the payment and any memo information. (Memo information is transmitted with check payments only.)
- Choose the frequency of the payment. The default is set to “One-time” payment. For recurring payments, enter the expiration date of the payment and whether or not the amount is different for each payment.
- When payment information is complete, select SUBMIT.
- Check payments may take 7-10 business days to process and Electronic payments may take up to 2-3 business days.
- Editing can only be done if the payment has not been processed.
- Select “Main” from the Bill Payment menu.
- Click on the drop-down box and select “edit” for the payment you want to edit. This will allow you to change the amount, memo, and account from which the bill is paid. Once you have updated all information, click SUBMIT.
- If you wish to delete a payment select “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
- Click DELETE to confirm you are deleting the payment. This can only be done if payment has not been processed.
Viewing Payment History
- Select “History” from the Bill Payment menu.
- Enter the search criteria and select SUBMIT.